Silicone Functionalized Polyol
ACRYPOL 120 is a Silicone functionalized acrylic polyol resin which cures with isocyanate to give high gloss anti-graffiti polyurethane coating. The coating is resistant to stains like tea, coffee, shoe polish, turmeric, sauce, and alcohol. Permanent marker inks can easily be removed from its surface by simple wiping with cloth or tissue paper.
Coatings based on ACRYPOL 120 can be applied on metal, concrete and wooden surfaces. It can be used to formulate anti-graffiti clear top coat for furniture, automobiles, maintenance of infrastructures like railways, stadiums, platforms and other public places.
- Appearance: Clear to Hazy liquid
- % Non-volatile content: 60±2
- Hydroxyl value on solid: 120
- Specific gravity: 1.05-1.10 kg/litre
- Viscosity @ 27oC: 6000-8000 cPs
- Packing: 200 kg
- Shelf Life: 12 months in close packed container (Sensitive to moisture)
Use proper protective equipment while handling. Contain solvents, use adequate ventilation during use. Avoid direct contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with plenty of water and consult a physician if necessary.