2K Acrylic Polysiloxane
APS 2500 is a two-pack isocyanate-free inorganic-organic hybrid Acrylic Polysiloxane system which can be used to manufacture coatings having superior weathering performance over polyurethane and with better mechanical and chemical performance than epoxy.
APS 2500 can be an ideal solution for top coat applications areas like industrial machineries, bridges, stadiums and other structures where aesthetics and performance for several years are important.
- Component A: Resin
- Appearance: Colourless liquid
- % Active Ingredient: 100±1
- Specific gravity: 1.10-1.15 kg/litre
- Viscosity @ 27oC: 15-20 cPs
- Component B: Hardener
- Appearance: Pale Yellow liquid
- % Active Ingredient: 90±2
- Specific gravity: 0.92-0.94 kg/litre
- Mix Ratio (Resin: Hardener): 1.6:1 (wt/wt)
- Pot Life: Minimum 3 hours @ 270C
- Dry Time:
- Touch Dry: 3 Hours @ 270C
- Hard Dry: 24 Hours @ 270C
- Recoat time: approx. 5 hours
- Recommended DFT: Dependant on Application
- Packing: 200 kg
- Shelf Life: 12 months in close packed container (Sensitive to moisture)
Use proper protective equipment while handling. Contain solvents, use adequate ventilation during use. Avoid direct contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with plenty of water and consult a physician if necessary.