BUILDO - 150
Breathable super-hydrophobic nano-coating for concrete, stones and masonry surfaces
Features & areas of application
- Easy to use requiring only low pressure spraying equipment
- Deep penetrating pore action for long lasting protection
- Preserves a natural appearance without membrane build-up
- Provide highly efficient barrier to water and salt ingress
- Allows concrete and masonry surfaces to maintain breathability while providing high water repellency characteristics
- Economical to use because of its durability over many years
- Minimizes efflorescence and fungal attack
- Reduces masonry cleaning costs
- Recommended for Stone, bricks, concrete, Natural Stones, lime stone masonry surfaces
- Mortar and Stucco, Chimney columns, Exposed aggregate Gypsum board, Asbestos sheet
Method of application
- Shake well before spray
- All surfaces must be clean and free from dust, dirt, oil and grease.
- Spray the material on concrete block for 2 times (wet on wet)
- Two passes is recommended to assure complete, uniform coverage. After the first pass has been completed, come back over the same area with the second pass so that a wet on wet process is assured.
- Allow the surface to dry for 24 hours
- Avoid application of coatings below dew point and temperature above 50oC. Avoid application during rain and in presence of heavy wind.
- Coverage: 25 -30 Sq.ft/ltr (subject to application substrate)
- Product Shelf life: 6 months from date of manf.
- Available pack size: 750 ml, 20 ltr and 200 ltr