Thin film anti-corrosive / rust proof coating for automotive
Engine coat provides a transparent film for long-lasting shiny and clean hard coating. It's specially designed polymer gives resistance against heat and oxidation and which keeps engine looking like new for a longer period.
Features & Areas Of Application
- Single component air drying
- Restore shine and looks
- Long-lasting performance
- Resistance to heat and oxidation
- Good Adhesion and flexibility
- Suitable for both high and low temperatures
Method of application
- The application of the coating is conducted under normal temperature and surrounding
- Engine should be properly cleaned and dried before application
- Engine should be to be free from dirt, road grime, dust, grease and oil and allow surfaces to dry.
- Shake the can well before use
- Engine coat can be applied spray or brush
- Allow at least 2 hrs to dry.
- Keep container air tight
- Don’t apply materials below dew point and above 50oC.
- COMBUSTIBLE: Keep material away from open flame
- Avoid rain during application till the surface is dried.
- Use proper protective equipment while handling.
- Coverage: 200 - 250 ml per car
- Product Shelf life: 6 months from date of manufacturing
- Available pack size: 1 ltr, 5 ltr and 20 ltr