Nano-Ceramic Coating for Paint Protection
MASTERPROTEK is Nano ceramic based transparent hard coating that provides excellent gloss and smooth glass like finish on pre-painted surfaces.
The coating has designed based on the recent advancement of silicon hybrid nanotechnology with extremely good weatherability and stain repellent properties. When applied in very thin layers on any substrate the coating provides highest repellence to water, mud and other oily dart marks that commonly makes the surface dirty. The coating due to its superior hardness (9H) resistance to scratches and its chemical inertness provides the protection against UV and cleaning chemical harnesses.
Features & Advantages
- High gloss, smooth and bright mirror like finish
- Excellent hardness with scratch resistance up to 9 H
- Superior hydrophobic properties; excellent repellent to water, mud and other common stains o Anti-graffiti with self-cleaning/ easy to clean properties
- Excellent UV and weathering resistance
- Resistant to wide range of conventional cleaning chemicals, fuels and lubricants
Method of application
- Shake well before each use
- MASTERPROTEK should be applied in dust free environment
- Make sure the surface is thoroughly cleaned and dry before application
- Surface to be prepared by degreasing, polishing and finish to remove scratches, dusts, old wax or any foreign particles on the vehicle body to achieve mirror like finish
- Apply MASTERPROTEK pre-treatment solution on the clean surface and wipe off with the microfiber cloth
- MASTERPROTEK needs to be applied by the sponge applicator covered with suede cloth provided with the kit
- Take required quantity of MASTERPROTEK on the applicator provided in the kit and spread uniformly on the surface
- Wipe off the extra coating material immediately with microfiber cloth before drying
- MASTERPROTEK is recommended to be applied section wise depending on applicator’s efficiency
- Allow overnight drying and curing (minimum 12 hrs) to achieve maximum performance
- Precautions: Use proper protective equipment while handling. Contain solvents, use adequate ventilation during use. Avoid direct contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with plenty of water and. Consult physician if necessary.
- Handling: Refer to safety data sheet
- Storage: Min. 12 months in tightly closed containers