Multi-Surface Self Protecting Nano-Coating
NANOVA HYGIENE+TM Multi-Surface Self Protecting Nano-Coating is water borne thin film coating keep the surfaces free from microbes. The active contains in the product is the combination of metal nanoparticles and non-migratory cationic preservative, which are extremely effective in deactivation of enveloped RNA virus and bacterial DNA genome. It is easy to use and having no cytotoxicity. This effective self-protecting Nano-coating remains active on surface for minimum 90 days if not damaged mechanically.
- Water borne thin film protection against virus & bacteria
- Provides effective germ protection up to 90 days
- Contains nano materials with no cytotoxicity
- Self-protection; avoids requirement of regular care of surfaces
- Recommended for all surfaces like, metal, wood, plastic, glass, fabrics, leather, concrete walls, tiles etc
Direction for Use
- The surface should be cleaned and free from dust and containments prior to coating
- Apply wet on wet two coats of Multi-Surface Self Protecting Nano-Coating
- Coating will be applied by using combination of spray gun followed by finish with fur roller
- For smaller fittings: coating will be applied using sponge pad or lamb wool paint brush
- Surface gets ready to touch within 2-3 hours of the application
- For recoating on existing coated surfaces, not required to remove previous coating, just clean, and apply new layer of nanocoating
- Product Shelf life: 12 months from date of manufacturing
- Coverage: 100-120 Sq-ft/L (varies based on objects)
- Available pack size: 1L, 5L and 20L
- Precautions: Not for oral consumption. Wash any accidental spillage, pots, rollers etc. with clean water before those dry.
- Storage: Store in cold and dry place. Avoid storage in direct sunlight.
DISCLAIMER: THESE SUGGESTIONS & DATA ARE BASED ON INFORMATION WE BELIEVE TO BE RELIABLE. THEY ARE OFFERED IN GOOD FAITH, BUT WITHOUT GUARANTEE, AS CONDITIONS AND METHODS OF USE OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE BEYOND OUR CONTROL