High Heat Resistant Pure Silicone Resin
PSR 50X is 50% solution of modified polysiloxane resin in an organic solvent medium for formulating heat-resistant coating systems. Using heat stable pigments temperature resistance coatings up to 650oC can be achieved.
PSR 50X is used for making coatings for chimneys, muffler, ovens, barbeques and other heat-resistant applications areas. PSR 50X can be used as a primer for any heat resistance top coats. It can be diluted with common aromatic, alcohol and ester solvents. When formulated properly it can give heat resistance up to 650oC.
- Appearance: Clear to Hazy liquid
- % Non-volatile content: 50±2
- Hyroxyl content (% on solid): 6.3
- Viscosity @ 27oC: 50-150 cPs
- Specific gravity: 1.0 to 1.1
- Flash Point (closed cup): 27oC
- Packing: 200 kg in metal drums
- Shelf Life: 12 months in close packed container (Sensitive to moisture)
Use proper protective equipment while handling. Contain solvents, use adequate ventilation during use. Avoid direct contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with plenty of water and consult a physician if necessary.