Nano coating polymer with superior weathering and moisture resistance
TOPSEAL 2K is a modified polymer with superior weathering and moisture resistance. It has excellent abrasion and scratch resistance due to its superior film hardness. It also shows an excellent anti-termite functionality.
Features and areas of application
- Excellent outdoor durability
- UV and temperatures changes resistant
- Provides barriers to water and moisture
- Excellent anti-termite properties
- Good abrasion and scratch resistance
- Significantly reduced contamination with algae, mould and moss
- Available in both glossy or matt finish
- Coverage: 40-60 Sq.ft/ltr in two coats (subject to application and substrate)
- Suitable for all kind of wooden articles Gate & Fences, furniture , boats, wooden pots, Timber decking and patios
- Recommended for landscaping projects, Timber features, play equipment and feature walls
- Finish: Glossy or matt
- Mixing Ratio by v/v: 4:1 (Comp A: Comp B)
- Drying time:
- Surface dry: 30-45 min
- Recoatable time: 6-8 hrs
- Hard dry: Overnight
- Pot life: 2-3 hrs
- Application process: By Spray or Brush
Method of application
- Sand the wooden surface by using sand paper No. 180, and then 320 or 400 and clean loose dust particles by wiping.
- If the wooden surface has dents, then apply dent filler
- If colour finish is required, apply wood stainer by ragging and allow it to dry for 60-120 minutes
- Sand the surface with sand paper 320 or 400 and wipe clean
Use proper protective equipment while handling. Contain solvents, use adequate ventilation during use. Avoid direct contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with plenty of water and consult a physician if necessary.
- Apply 1st coat of PRIMOSEAL 2K (WOOD PRIMER) by spray and allow it to cure for 8 hrs
- If 2nd coat of primer is required then sand the surface with sand paper 320 or 400 and wipe clean and then spray second coat of TOPSEAL 2K. Allow it to cure it for at least 8 hrs before applying the topcoat
- Before top coat application, Sand with Sand Paper no. 320 / 400 and wipe clean
- Apply 1st coat of TOPSEAL 2K Glossy/Matt by spray and allow it cure for 6-8 hrs before applying the second coat.
- Sand with Sand Paper no. 320 / 400 and wipe clean
- Apply 2nd coat of TOPSEAL 2K Glossy/Matt by spray and allow it cure for 6-8 hrs
- Apply 3rd coat if required after sanding with Sand Paper no. 320 / 400 and wipe clean
- Follow mixing ratio as given instruction on packing material
- For thinning and cleaning of application tool use TOPSEAL THINNER
- Buffing can be carried out to enhance the gloss for glossy finish. If buffing is to be carried out, an additional coat must be applied. Buffing should be carried out after 48 hrs of last top coat.
- Base should be thoroughly stirred and mixed with the hardener in the specified mixing ratio and give a maturation period of 30 minutes.
- Mix matt and glossy finishes for desired level of sheen and gloss
- The containers should be tightly closed after use as the contents are sensitive to moisture
- Spraying air pressure 2.2 to 2.8 Kgs/sq.cm.
- Handling: Refer to safety data sheet
- Product Shelf life: 13 months from date of manufacturing
- Available pack size: 1 ltr and 5 ltr