ULTRAGUARD E2C 140X
High Gloss Scratch Resistant Nano-Coating Non-Stick to Dust
ULTRAGUARD E2C 140X is a specially designed nanotechnology-based two pack clear coats to achieve high gloss optimum scratch and stain resistance easy to clean coating. This non-stick coating is specially designed to use as a clear top coat as a final protective layer on painted surfaces to prevent any stain marks or graffiti. It is non-stick to dust and any other solid darts protecting the aesthetic look of the surfaces for a long duration. The surface can easily be cleaned and maintained without using any harsh chemical cleaners. Permanent marker inks can easily be removed from its surface by simple wiping with cloth or tissue paper.
Area Of Application
- All types of residential, industrial and exhaust Fans
- Home appliances
- Equipment and Machineries
- Pre-painted surface
- Industrial uses
Benefits & Advantages
- Water and mud repellent
- Easy to clean / self-cleaning
- No stain, completely wipable
- Reduce corrosion
- Saves water for washing and cleaning
- Reduced maintenance cost
- Scratch resistant
- Long performance life
- Can be applied by conventional spray process
- Curing temperature and time: @ 140-150oC for 30 minutes
- Recommended film thickness: 20-30 µm
- The surface has to be cleaned thoroughly from deposits like fingerprints, dust & debris, release and slip agents or any other foreign materials.
- Remove dirt, grease, oil and other contaminants by solvent wiping
- Any flakes powdery residues must be scrapped off by machine grinding and cleaned thoroughly by sanding using an emery paper.
- On painted area, apply suitable primer and base coat and allow it dry it properly before applying ULTRAGUARD E2C 140X (Anti-dust nano-coating can be applied by wet on the wet process)
- Mix 3 parts of part A with 1 parts of part B (by volume)
- Mix for 5 minutes to obtain a homogeneous clear solution and allow to settle it for 15 minutes for maturation
- Apply the mixed solution on the substrate using conventional spray process
- Cured at 140-150oC for 30 minutes
- Mixed solution should be used with 8 hrs. of mixing of Part A and Part B
- Don't apply materials below dew point and above 50oC.
- Once base is mixed with hardener, paint should be consumed within pot-life.
- Clean all tools with thinner immediately after application
- Avoid application of excessive film thicknesses
Product Shelf life: 12 months from date of manufacturing