ULTRAGUARD E2C 140X AB
Anti-microbial transparent easy to clean nano coatings
ULTRAGUARD E2C 140X AB is a specially designed nano technology based two pack clear coats to achieve high gloss optimum scratch and stain resistance easy to clean anti-microbial transparent nanocoatings. ULTRAGUARD E2C 140X AB is is a durable self-protective nano coating against the growth of micro-organisms like mold, fungi, yeasts virus and bacteria and conforms to global standards JIS Z 2801 and ISO 22196 . The actives used are the cationic nano active dispersed into nano polymer and effective to inactivate pathogens on the surface, hence potential material to immobilize of microbes. Its anti-microbial system does not leach out over the period of time, and it therefore remains safe and active for prolong duration. This coating is to use as clear top coat as a final protective layer to prevent any stain marks or graffiti. This non-stick coating is specially designed to use as clear top coat as a final protective layer on painted surfaces to prevent any stain marks or graffiti. The surface can easily be cleaned and maintained without using any harsh chemical cleaners.
Benefits & areas of application
- Anti-microbial nano coating
- Anti-bacterial efficacy > 99.9%
- Complies to global standards
- Hydrophobic and easy to clean
- No stain, completely wipable
- Reduce corrosion
- Resistance against chemical cleaners
- Scratch resistant
- Long performance life
- Can be applied by conventional spray process
- Effective metal temperature (EMT) and time for curing: @ 140-160°C for 30 minutes
- Recommended film thickness: 20-30 μm
Area of Application
- All types of residential, industrial and exhaust Fans
- Hardware and flittings
- Home appliances
- Equipment and Machineries
- Pre-painted surface
- Suitable for both liquid and powder coated components.
- Industrial uses
Direction for Use
- The surface has to be cleaned thoroughly from deposits like finger prints, dust & debris, release and slip agents or any other foreign materials.
- Remove dirt, grease, oil and other contaminants by solvent wiping
- Any flakes powdery residues must be scrapped off by machine grinding and cleaned
thoroughly by sanding using an emery paper.
- On painted area, Apply suitable primer and base coat or powder coating and allow it to cure properly before applying ULTRAGUARD E2C 140X AB (this can be applied by wet on wet process in case of liquid coating)
- Mix 3 parts of part A with 1 parts of part B (by volume)
- Mix for 5 minutes to obtain a homogeneous clear solution and allow to settle it for 15 minutes for maturation
- Apply the mixed solution on the substrate using conventional spray process
- Cured at 140-160oC for 30 minutes. Required effective metal temperature is 140-160°C for 30 minutes.
- Mixed solution should be used with 8hrs. of mixing of Part A and Part B
- Don’t apply materials below dew point and above 50°C.
- Once base is mixed with hardener, paint should be consumed within pot-life.
- Clean all tools with thinner immediately after application
- Avoid application of excessive film thicknesses
- Product Shelf life: 12 months from date of manufacturing
DISCLAIMER: THESE SUGGESTIONS & DATA ARE BASED ON INFORMATION WE BELIEVE TO BE RELIABLE. THEY ARE OFFERED IN GOOD FAITH, BUT WITHOUT GUARANTEE, AS CONDITIONS AND METHODS OF USE OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE BEYOND OUR CONTROL