ULTRAGUARD E2C 80X AB
Anti-microbial transparent easy to clean nano coatings
ULTRAGUARD E2C 80X AB is a specially designed nano technology based two pack anti- microbial transparent nanocoatings. ULTRAGUARD E2C 80X AB is is a durable self-protective nano coating against the growth of micro-organisms like mold, fungi, yeasts virus and bacteria and conforms to global standards JIS Z 2801 and ISO 22196 . The actives used are the cationic nano active dispersed into nano polymer and effective to inactivate pathogens on the surface, hence potential material to immobilize of microbes. Its anti-microbial system does not leach out over the period of time, and it therefore remains safe and active for prolong duration. This coating is to use as clear top coat as a final protective layer to prevent any stain marks or graffiti. The surface can easily be cleaned and maintained without using any harsh chemical cleaners.
Benefits & areas of application
- Anti-microbial nano coating
- Anti-bacterial efficacy > 99.9%
- Complies to global standards
- Hydrophobic and easy to clean
- Long performance life
- Can be applied by conventional spray process
- Curing temperature and time: @ 80°C for 30 minutes
- Recommended film thickness: 20-30 μm
Area of Application
- Applicable for plastics like Polycarbonate, ABS, PMMA, PP etc.
- Home and kitchens appliances
- Electrical appliances like switches, elevator button, touchscreens etc.
- All types of residential, industrial and exhaust Fans
- Equipment and Machineries
- Industrial uses
Direction for Use
- The surface has to be cleaned thoroughly from deposits like finger prints, dust & debris, release and slip agents or any other foreign materials.
- Remove dirt, grease, oil and other contaminants by IPA (isopropyl alcohol) wiping
- On Plastic surface area, apply especially ULTRAGUARD E2C 80X AB PRIMER and allow it dry 10 to 15 minutes at room temperature before applying final top coat ULTRAGUARD E2C 80X AB
- Apply ULTRAGUARD E2C 80X AB PRIMER on the plastic part and keep it 10 to15 minutes for flash off.
- MIX 3 parts of part A with 1 parts of part B (by volume) of ULTRAGUARD E2C 80X AB
- Mix for 5 minutes to obtain a homogeneous clear solution and allow to settle it for 10 minutes for maturation
- Apply the mixed solution on the substrate using conventional spray process
- Cured at 70-80 oC for 30 minutes (Curing temp depends on substrates)
- Mixed solution should be used within 60-90 minutes after mixing
- Check the thermal stability of plastic component prior to curing
- Don’t apply materials below dew point and above 50°C.
- Once base is mixed with hardener, paint should be consumed within pot-life.
- Pot life may vary with temperature and humidity
- Clean all tools with thinner immediately after application
- Avoid application of excessive film thicknesses
- Product Shelf life: 12 months from date of manufacturing
- Coverage: 60-80 sq.ft. / ltr (subjected to application method and surface)
- Available pack size: 20 ltr
DISCLAIMER: THESE SUGGESTIONS & DATA ARE BASED ON INFORMATION WE BELIEVE TO BE RELIABLE. THEY ARE OFFERED IN GOOD FAITH, BUT WITHOUT GUARANTEE, AS CONDITIONS AND METHODS OF USE OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE BEYOND OUR CONTROL